Monday, October 13, 2014

God Has a Sense of Humor and Serving "Straight Outta Compton" Or Something Like That.... ;)

People here are crazy rich. I can't imagine having this much money. I've also been reminded this week that God has a sense of humor. All I wanted to do was go back to serving in the "ghetto" (ghetto for Utah). Instead, I get sent to the richest part of Utah, serving with millionaires and mansions. That's not even the ironic part. The ironic part is, I live just north of a street called "Compton Road" and there's a ward in our stake called the "Compton Bench" ward. This place is the complete opposite of Compton, LA, but I still like to say I'm serving "straight outta compton". 
Anyways...

There's some work up here. It's slow, but it's going, and it's just as important. I know this work is true. I know the Atonement is real and that it's powerful, and it's all because God loves us. Love all you guys! Sorry, I'll write a better one next week!

 
Elder Jake Lusk 

No comments:

Post a Comment