Sunday, November 16, 2014

Teaching the Little People and You Can Never Go Wrong When you Strive

Yesterday we were going to attend Sunday school in one of our wards, but felt prompted to stay for another sacrament meeting instead. We cover ten wards right now, and so we obviously don't make it to every ward each week. It's good just to get your face out there so members can be thinking about missionary work, and they know who we are. It ended up working out really well because when we were sitting in the chapel waiting for sacrament meeting to start, we met a really young couple. The girl is from here in Utah and the guy is from South Carolina and they met each other in San Diego at a little people convention. They're both legal midgets (I guess the PC way of saying it is little people), and they're engaged, which to me is pretty cool. The girl is a member, and the guy is officially [a member of another church], but isn't satisfied with his church and says he wants to learn more and potentially be baptized to support his fiance. We're going to start working with them soon and I'm pretty excited about that. 
That's all I can think of for this week. Hit me up with any questions, as usual. This work I'm doing here feels amazing. You can never go wrong when you srive with all your heart to live by the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I can promise you that. I love all you guys!


Elder Jake Lusk

No comments:

Post a Comment