Monday, December 9, 2013

A companion from Germany and Five Upcoming Baptisms

Tooele is beautiful. It's in it's own little valley on the other side of the Oquirrh mountains, to the west of the Salt Lake Valley. It is pretty remote, and out there a bit, but I like it a lot. The people here and pretty chill. We've got five people on date (from two different families), so that's pretty exciting. There's a lot of work here. I'm in a three-way companionship right now with a guy named Elder }{, who was trained by Elder }{, my trainer,  about a year before I was, and Elder }{, from Frankfurt, Germany. They're pretty solid guys. Speaking of Germany, I just talked to the lady here at the family history center, and she said the last name 'Lusk' comes from Alcese-Lorraine, the area in between France and Germany. She's a professional, so I'll take her word for it. Pretty cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment