Monday, September 16, 2013

Watch out for "the system" and "the industries"...good counsel?

Hey!

Hope everything is going well with you guys. Thinks are going pretty well here. We met two new families that we're going to start teaching soon. One of them is from West Africa, so that's pretty cool. We've got a baptism coming up next week, which I'm excited for. He's 9 years old and his parents are recently reactivated less actives. The actual baptism is going to be performed by a senior missionary who responsible for reactivating them, but we were the ones to teach him, so we can take some credit. I'm pretty excited for that. Aside from that, the only really exciting thing that happened this past week was talking to the old drunk homeless guy in the street trying to tell us to watch out for "the system" and how "the industries" are out to get us. Gotta love Glendale. 

I want to bear my testimony that I know the church is true, and I know this work is truly amazing.

Love,

Elder Jake Lusk 

No comments:

Post a Comment