Saturday, July 19, 2014

Working with the Senior Missionary Couples is Awesome

So, {} got baptized, which was awesome (I'll attach a pic!). The spirit was totally there. Aside from that it was a pretty normal week. We've been going around and visiting auxiliaries and ward councils to try and find prepared people to teach, and we're getting some stuff out of that. We've also been working a lot with the senior missionary couple in our stake, the Kakazus. I can't remember if I told you about them or not, but they're awesome. They're full time proselyting missionaries, just like us, and they focus mainly on less-actives, and we work pretty closely with them. They've come to every lesson we've had with the {}, family and we correlate usually twice a week. Like I said, working with them is awesome.
>
> So...That's been my week. Hit me up with any questions, as usual. I know that this Church is God's church that contains the fullness of the Gospel as restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that God loves us and that the Atonement of Christ is real and powerful. Love you all!
>
> Elder Jake Lusk
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment