Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Skyping Tonight with You All and We Are Saved By Grace As Long As We Put In Our Best Effort

Hey guys!

Looking forward to Skyping tonight.
Shoot me an email for questions. I should be on between 8 and 11 your time, but closer to 8.
I also figured since I'm talking to y'all tonight I'll just leave you with my testimony and a few pics.
I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I know that God loves us to reveal this gospel and send his son to atone for us and make it possible for this gospel to work that we can return to live with him. I know that our families can be together forever through our Father's plan, again all thanks to God's love, and the atonement of His Son. Always remember that we are saved by grace, as long as we put in our best effort.
Love you all! Here's some pics... I'll explain 'em tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment